I thought I would share with you all some quotes that have motivated or inspired me. I find sometimes when things aren’t going how I sort of planned or I am lacking motivation a quote or saying can change my mindset.
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. ~ Henry Ford
- Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. ~Arnold H. Glasow
- You may not end up where you thought you'd be but you will end up where you are meant to be.
- Control your destiny or someone else will
- Your attitude determines your altitude
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while you reputation is merely what others think you are" - John Wooden
- Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself
- It is madness to spend money you don't have on things you don't need, to create an impression that doesn't last for people you don't know
- You cannot control the cards you are dealt, only how you play the hand
- Remove the word 'problem' from your vocabulary and replace it with 'challenge'. Life will suddenly become a lot more interesting and enjoyable
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
Those are just some of my favourite quotes. I various ones up around my house at different times. My parents have different quotes and stories all over the toilet walls. Since you sit in there anyway, you may as well read. It works too, because my 2 youngest siblings, who still live at home, quote things from the wall when they hear something it would apply to.
Having your favourite quote or saying that motivates and inspires you somewhere you can see it regularly is really helpful.
I don’t know who said some of these quotes, but if you happen to know, feel free to comment, so I can change them. Thanks.